Tuesday 8 September 2009

Autobiography

Hi everyone.

I was asked to write an autobiography, so let's see how it turns out.

My full name is Adrián Alejandro Guzmán Muñoz. I was born on April 7th, 1988 which is the day I like the most, obviously. I have a sister and a step-brother, I'm the cooler one of course. I'm the middle brother.

At the age of thirteen my parents got divorced. It was not something cool for me at all. I used to see my parents arguing all the time and I must confess that it was horrible. In spite of it I had an awesome childhood. I have really good memories of my mother, sister, grandparents, relatives and so forth.

My grandfather's death marked a major turning point for me. I almost spent my whole life with him and suddenly he passed away. It is not like if I lived with him, but I used to visit him every week and sometimes lots of times a week, so you can get it.

I currently live with my grandmother as well. My family didn't want her to be alone after my grandpa died. I think it is pretty cool to be living with her because I can spend more time with her.
I hope that in two years I may finish my career and achieve my goals.

1 comment:

  1. Now I can understand that feeling... Love you my magical friend!

    ReplyDelete